Thu, Jan 18|
Goals with Girlfriends Getaway & Jam and Brittani's 34th Birthday in Sint Marteen
Our Birthday Celebration, will be for 5 Days/4 Nights stay at an adults only all inclusive resort in St. Marteen! We will explore the city by enjoying the food, drinks, and adventure-filled excursions, create and connect with others, which is always the ultimate goal for any of my events!
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024, 12:00 AM – Jan 22, 2024, 12:00 AM
St Marteen, Sint Maarten
About the event
Are you looking for an affordable and quick getaway? Well, we gotcha covered! Our Birthday Celebration, will be for 5 Days/4 Nights stay at an adults only all inclusive resort in Sint Marteen! We will explore the city by enjoying the food, drinks, and adventure-filled excursions, create and connect with others, which is always the ultimate goal for any of my events!
***** DEPOSITS ARE CURRENTLY $100 PER PERSON. YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FULLY RESERVED UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE NECCESSARY DEPOSIT FOR YOUR SELECTED ROOM. AUTO-PAY IS OPTIONAL, BUT NOT REQUIRED. BY COMPLETING YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU ARE IN AGREEANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY OF MAKING YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS ON TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LATE FEES. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BY MAKING TIMELY PAYMENTS, WE ARE ABLE TO PAY ACTIVITES, HOTELS, AND OTHER FEES ON YOUR BEHALF. *****What's included in this trip:
- 5 Days/4 Nights stay at a Luxury Adults Only All-Inclusive Resort in Sint Marteen
- All Food & Drinks at the Resort (If there is a surcharge it will be specified at the resort)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Welcome Gift from The Makings of B & Sponsors
- Group Host & Concierge to ensure you have everything you need for the trip
- Group Chat to stay updated with members of the trip
- Airfare to Sint Marteen (If you require assistance with booking your flight or would prefer a hotel/flight package, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Travel Insurance (suggested but not required)
- Hotel fees/taxes, Gratuities, & Tips for drivers, hotel staff, tour guides etc.
- All activities, excursions, meals, and drinks not previously mentioned
- Personal Purchases
- A Major Credit Card is required at check-in to cover any anticipated room charges.
- Day One (Thursday, January 18th): Check into Hotel at 4 pm, Explore Resort, Welcome Dinner
- Day Two (Friday, January 19th): Ziplining & Night Club & Bar Crawl
- Day Three (Saturday, January 20th): Rum Distillery Tour and Loterie Farm
- Day Four (Sunday, January 21st): Boat Party and Jet Skis / Jet Skis Flyboard
- Day Five (Monday, January 22nd): Check out of Hotel 11 am
- This is a tentative schedule and can be changed at anytime. If there are any activities not listed that you would like to participate in, please let us know and we will book on your behalf.
- Full itinerary with more details to be sent at a later date to email provided at checkout.
- Please note these items are not included in your package but can be added if you want to participate
- The resort is Adults ONLY, all individuals must be 21 years or older to attend.
- A Valid Passport is required and must be valid 6 months after return date.
- Arrive to Sint Marteen via the following airports if you plane to fly: SXM (St. Maarten Princess Juliana International Airport )
- If you require assistance booking your flight or need other methods of transportation, please contact us at email@example.com
- Once you have booked your flight, please make us aware so we may schedule your roundtrip transfer accordingly.
- Please schedule your arrival to Sint Marteen no later than 5 pm. If you are unable to, please let us know so we can assist.
- Hotel Check In is 4:00 PM
- Hotel Check Out is 11:00 AM
- If you list a roommate, they must make their deposit within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservation and room will be changed to single occupancy and prices will increase. If you have no preference for a specific roommate this will not apply.
- A $100 Non-Refundable Deposit is due upfront to reserve your spot.
- Prices are subject to change, making your deposit locks in your price.
- By submitting your deposit you understand that returns, refunds, and cancellations are at the discretion of In The City Destinations &The Makings of B, LLC.
- Payment Plans are available and will be calculated based on your room selection.
- All Final Payments for your room are due December 1, 2023. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please note, all optional excursions MUST be purchased by January 15 2024, no exceptions.
- At checkout you have the option to set up auto-pay, if you do not select this option you are still responsible for making timely payments. Failure to do so will result in late fees.
- PAYMENTS ARE DRAFTED ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH UNTIL FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE.
- Any changes made after your initial deposit is $50 +. This includes name or room changes.
- Any payments not received by the payment deadline will result in immediate cancellation to your reservation, which is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you have to rebook the amount you initially paid may increase.
- You must ensure that not only you but your roommate is also making timely payments or you will be held responsible for any remaining balances.
- Any cancellations made without travel protection risk the chance of your trip being non-refundable.
- If you are selecting a room that requires a roommate, you and your roommate must pay your room deposit immediately to completely reserve your room. Failure to do so will result in immediate cancellation to your room. If you need a roommate, please EMAIL US FIRST. This option may not be available for all guest and is first come first serve, so please be sure to have a roommate in mind.
- Travel protection is strongly suggested, but not required.
- If you change your mind about adding travel protection after you book your trip, please keep in mind this can only be done up to 72 hours after booking. After this, travel protection can not be added.
- If you can no longer attend, please notify us. Please note that all returns, refunds, and cancellations are at the discretion of In The City Destinations &The Makings of B, LLC., and are based on timeframe of cancellation.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns, or for sponsorship opportunities email us at firstname.lastname@example.org