About Goal Diggers Events
Events Created to Empower, Educate, Connect, & Collaborate. We Achieve Goals & Live Our Best Lives!
Goal Diggers Events was launched in June 2018 with a successful brunch. Since then we have hosted and organized over 30 events. My goal was to create a community of likeminded individuals who provide a sisterhood for each other, who want to accomplish goals, break glass ceilings, and enjoy their lives.
Our events are not just pop up shops and brunches, we host a variety events from picnics, winery tours, foodie events, group trips, boat rides, and so much more! We create opportunities for fun and collaboration!
Goal Diggers Events are women's empowerment events with a TWIST! Goal Diggers Events composes of three types of events:
1. Goal Diggers Brunches – Shopping with local brands (vendors), guest speakers and networking all over brunch and mimosas.
2. Goal Diggers – Sip & Shop “Business Showers” – Pop up Shops with vendors, networking and small lite bites & beverages to sip while shopping.
3. Goal Diggers – Goals with Girlfriends – 1) Goal setting monthly meetings with friends of less than 20. We get together monthly and do different activities. We discuss goals, network, have girl talk, and hold each other accountable. This is an intimate setting of girl talk and good vibes ONLY, with light refreshments. 2) Goals with Girlfriends also has a series of trips. These trips may create networking opportunities but the ultimate goal is to connect and create new friendships and relationships while having a great time.
About Fab Foodies Friends Fun
Be Fabulous. Eat Good. Make Friends. Have Fun.
The purpose of this group is to connect with other like minded individuals all while exploring different restaurants and experiences across the Houston, Texas area and beyond!
- Sat, Dec 10The Woodlands, TX
- Fri, Dec 16Houston
- Sun, Apr 02The Woodlands, TX