Fri, May 17|
Napa Valley, California
Goals with Girlfriends Getaway: Retreat to Napa Valley
Are you in love with wine and want a relaxing getaway from your day to day routine? Well Napa Valley is the trip for you! Our trip to Napa is all relaxation, luxury, fine dining, and once in a lifetime experiences!
Time & Location
May 17, 2024, 12:00 AM – May 20, 2024, 12:05 AM
Napa Valley, California, Napa, CA, USA
About the event
Goals with Girlfriends Getaway: Retreat to Napa Valley
The Makings of B and In The City Destinations presents the Goals with Girlfriends Get Away Retreat to Napa Valley!
Are you in love with wine and want a relaxing getaway from your day to day routine? Well Napa Valley is the trip for you! Our Goals with Girlfriends Get Away Retreat, will be for 4 days 3 nights at an Luxury 5 Star Resort overlooking Napa's finest vineyards. Our trip to Napa is all relaxation, luxury, fine dining, and once in a lifetime experiences! You can make it a solo trip, or bring your girlfriends, sisters, cousins or mothers! All ladies who fit this description, should definitely attend. With planning annual local winery tours in Texas, we have decided to take it up a notch and visit the wine capital! We will explore Napa by enjoying the wineries, food, drinks, and adventure-filled excursions, create and connect with others, which is always the ultimate goal for any of my events.
***** DEPOSITS ARE CURRENTLY $100 PER PERSON. YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FULLY RESERVED UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE NECCESSARY DEPOSIT FOR YOUR SELECTED ROOM. AUTO-PAY IS OPTIONAL, BUT NOT REQUIRED. BY COMPLETING YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU ARE IN AGREEANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY OF MAKING YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS ON TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LATE FEES. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND BY MAKING TIMELY PAYMENTS, WE ARE ABLE TO PAY ACTIVITES, HOTELS, AND OTHER FEES ON YOUR BEHALF. *****
What's included in this trip:
- 4 Days/3 Nights stay at in Napa, California
- Welcome Gift from The Makings of B & Sponsors
- Group Host & Concierge to ensure you have everything you need for the trip
- Group Chat to stay updated with members of the trip
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Transportation to scheduled activities
- Napa Valley Wine Train (with 2 winery stops, 4 course meal & photo opportunities at the Napa Valley Welcome Sign)
What's not included:
- Airfare to Napa, California (If you require assistance with booking your flight, visit https://form.jotform.com/themakingsofb/flightrequest or email us at email@example.com )
- Travel Insurance (suggested but not required)
- Hot Air Balloon over Napa Valley & Sonoma (package available for purchase below)
- Resort fees/taxes, gratuities, & tips for drivers, hotel staff, tour guides etc.
- All activities, excursions, meals, and drinks not previously mentioned
- Personal Purchases
- A Major Credit Card is required at check-in to cover any anticipated room charges.
- Day One: Arrival To Napa, California, Check in to Hotel, & Welcome Dinner
- Day Two: Wine Train, Assortment of Winery/Vineyard Tours, Napa Valley Sign, Dinner, & More
- Day Three: Free Day & Hot Air Balloon Ride (optional) & Farewell Dinner
- Day Four: Check out of Hotel & Departure from Napa, California
- This is a tentative schedule and can be changed at anytime. If there are any activities not listed that you would like to participate in, please let us know and we will book on your behalf.
- Full itinerary with more details to be sent at a later date to email provided at checkout.
- Please note these items are not included in your package but can be added if you want to participate
- Arrive to California via the following airports: SFO, OAK, SMF, APC, OR STS. (San Francisco International Airport - SFO, Oakland International Airport - OAK, Sacramento International Airport - SMF, Napa County Airport - APC, OR Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport -STS)
- If you require assistance booking your flight, please contact us.
- Once you have booked your flight, please make us aware so we may schedule your roundtrip transfer accordingly.
- Please schedule your arrival to California no later than 2 pm. If you are unable to, please let us know so we can assist.
- Hotel Check In is 3:00 PM
- Hotel Check Out is 11:00 AM
- Prices are subject to change, making your deposit locks in your price. If prices change, you will be notified.
- Travel protection is strongly suggested but not required.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- A $100 Non-Refundable Deposit is due upfront to reserve your spot.
- Prices are subject to change, making your deposit locks in your price.
- By submitting your deposit you understand that returns, refunds, and cancellations are at the discretion of In The City Destinations &The Makings of B, LLC.
- Payment Plans are available and will be calculated based on your room selection.
- All Final Payments are due by April 1, 2024. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please note, all optional excursions MUST be purchased by May 1, 2024, no exceptions.
- At checkout you have the option to set up auto-pay, if you do not select this option you are still responsible for making timely payments. Failure to do so will result in late fees.
- PAYMENTS ARE DRAFTED ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH UNTIL FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE.
- Any changes made after your initial deposit is $50 +. This includes name or room changes.
- Any payments not received by the payment deadline will result in immediate cancellation to your reservation, which is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you have to rebook the amount you initially paid may increase.
- You must ensure that not only you but your roommate is also making timely payments or you will be held responsible for any remaining balances.
- Any cancellations made without travel protection risk the chance of your trip being non-refundable.
- If you are selecting a room that requires a roommate, you and your roommate must pay your room deposit immediately to completely reserve your room. Failure to do so will result in immediate cancellation to your room. If you need a roommate, please EMAIL US FIRST. This option may not be available for all guest and is first come first serve, so please be sure to have a roommate in mind.
- Travel protection is strongly suggested, but not required.
- If you change your mind about adding travel protection after you book your trip, please keep in mind this can only be done up to 72 hours after booking. After this, travel protection can not be added.
- If you can no longer attend, please notify us. Please note that all returns, refunds, and cancellations are at the discretion of In The City Destinations &The Makings of B, LLC., and are based on timeframe of cancellation.
Any additional questions, comments, concerns, or for sponsorship opportunities email us at firstname.lastname@example.org